Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cherished Memories

 I never, ever tire of using Crafty Secrets images on my cards. They charm me to pieces every time. I have even bought some of these cardstock cut out sheets twice. *LOVE* Those are vintage buttons from my quite extensive button stash. I finally quit buying them, because even I had to admit that I probably had enough.
 This card was a stash clean-out pure and simple. Remember those Making Memories metal embellishments? Well, back when they were actually on trend, I was a hoarder, so I never used them. Now I use whatever I want without a second thought. In five years, I don't want to be forcing myself to use things I would have enjoyed using at the time I bought them.
 The flower I used here is from my oldest SU! set. It's actually housed in a much deeper clamshell case. I think it's called Bold Blossoms.
 This stamp set is called Noel, and it's from A Muse Studio. It's gorgeous, and I love embossing it. If you are looking for terrific white embossing powder, try A Muse Studio's-I love it. I used SU!'s Winter White for about 11 years, I've always loved SU!'s EP. However, I think I like the a|s even better. I'm so glad embossing is trendy again. I never quit embossing, even when it was unfashionable.
Here is another Crafty Secrets image, plus a die cut from PTI's Love Lives Here set.

I hope you are enjoying your spring, and that you have a lovely Easter with your family. We always have a wonderful Easter get together with our whole family.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

hey hey! Great seeing you post...fabulous cards!