Thursday, April 4, 2013

Friends are flowers...

 All five of these cards use stamps and supplies from the very first Gina K. Designs Stamp TV kit. Some stamps I tire of quickly, but I have loved this kit for years.
 I have been trying to use stuff up lately, and it's not easy, I tell ya! When you have as much as I do, and you, too, probably, I'm not sure it's even possible. GKD usually avoids super trendy stuff, so the stamps hold up over time.
 The STV kits are jam packed with supplies. You can just make cards forever and still have leftovers! These lilies won't ever be out of style. And don't even get me started on the iris stamp below-love that thing!
 I have recently joined three new Project Life based kit clubs. SHHH. I know I shouldn't have, but they were irresistible! Also, I need to infuse my stash with some fresh, new stuff.
I'll be sure to tell you all about them when one arrives, which could be as soon as tomorrow, if I'm lucky! I doubt it will be full of pink and brown, don't you? These colors still sell well in my Etsy shop. What's in style with papercrafters is not always what the general public is looking for. That's a good reminder for all of us-the people you craft for don't know or care if you're using the latest and greatest!

No comments: