Monday, April 15, 2013

Birthday Wishes

 Desk clean-up card, although anyone who has ever seen my desk knows that it is never clean. I used Bazzil Bling card base and MME glitter paper. That MME 8x8 pad has seen a lot of action over the years, but it's still hanging on. The gorgeous butterfly is my favorite A Muse Studio Butterfly Trio die set.
 I used real vintage crepe paper for this rosette-love that stuff!! It's much nicer than what you can buy today.
 I think this is mostly old Heidi Grace. The epoxy tags might be K&Co, I buy a lot of their embellishments.
 I used Crafty Secrets stickers here, and a K&Co adhesive border.
More of that MME pad here, plus some vintage snippets, like the dictionary paper and baby blue trim.

It's a beautiful day here today, and I only have half a day to work. Tonight we get to go watch Wilson in his first school play. He plays a star, an actual star, not a Hollywood star. This should be good. Very, very good.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Check out all your fabulous projects!

Have fun tonight!!!!