Monday, January 12, 2009

Eleventh Day of Christmas!! Plus MRI update


I will finish my Lisa Pace workshop if it's the last thing I do! Besides, the Valentine's workshop starts on the 15th, so I have to finish my Christmas projects! This is the eleventh day of little trinket holders. The way this one works is that you tie candy canes, or whatever will fit, onto the middle of the star. It being January 12th, I just don't happen to have any candy canes lying around! I have day 12 finished and will post that sometime in the next week or so.

Well, I got my MRI results on Friday, and there is nothing at all wrong with my neck! This is good news! However, it doesn't solve my problem. I wish they had taken pictures all the way down to about where my bra band hits, because I'm so frequently tight there. Oh well, I guess I'll just figure something out. But thank you all for the well wishes and sympathy!! I can still stamp, so it's not the end of the world!!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Great sparkly star Carla...love the glittered edges! I'm glad nothing came up on the MRI but sad that you guys haven't figured out what the scoop'ola is about your neck...hang in there sista....btw, yup, I should have know that brown & white twine you were talking about was martha {rollin' my eyes}..lol

Jackie said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment! I love the star you made very cute :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this star! Awesome project and so well done! Just think, you have a jump on Christmas '09!
Can't wait to see what you do for Valentine's Day! Hope you feel better soon!

Patti Gingrich said...

Hang in there Carla! Will keep the prayers going for restored health. Glad you're at least feeling up to sharing...great project!

Etha said...

What a beautiful star! the blue/white is really nice.
Glad you got nothing wrong with your neck, but its frustrating too if they can't find a source of your feeling bad :(