Friday, January 16, 2009

Big Bombshell News!!

After designing for Bombshell Stamps for about a year, I am stepping down. I have enjoyed my time with the company immensely, and Shannon Lucier, the owner, has been such a pleasure to work for!! I am trying to lighten my schedule a little, so farewell, Bombshell!! I wish you wild success!!

I would love to introduce the three new Bombshell Designers, so please keep an eye on them, because all kinds of cool Bombshell stuff is coming!!! All the info is here!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I honestly don’t know what I would have done without you. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you, and thanks again!!!

Good luck with all your goals, and may 2009 bring you everything you dream of and more! All the best Carla, and I have my fingers crossed on the publications!!!