Thursday, January 29, 2009

Best Fishes from GinaK!! (My free set!)


This is the adorable set I won from Gina K! I loved making this card!!! I think the expressions on these character's faces are priceless! Plus, they were incredibly fun to color, and so quick and easy!!

All the DP here is Sassafrass Lass, and that's Bazzill Bling in the background, isn't it pretty? I stamped the images in VersaFine, then embossed them in Holographic, my all time favorite EP!!! This card is so sparkly, it's almost dangerous. After I colored the images, I added some Angel Wings Shimmerz to highlight certain parts. LOVE IT! To get the Hodgepodge Hardware all sparkly, I just smashed it onto my VersaMark pad, then dipped it into the Holographic EP. Instant glitz!! Is it too much, do you think? NAAAHHHHH! You can never have too much sparkle!

8 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh my.... your cards are simply gorgeous!!!! I want to let you know I love them all! Just popping by to say hello!
:)

Debby said...

Nah nah nah nah nah nah. You can never have too much sparkle or bling and I love love love this! Wow!

~amy~ said...

Free is good :) Another Glitter-licious goodness card!

Carolina said...

Love this glittery card!!! The dew drops are just the perfect touch!

Lauren said...

This is super gorgeous and so fun. Great work.

IL Cielo di Praga said...

beautiful.your cards are very nice

Etha said...

phhhh love it!! you've done great with the freebies :) Seems a recurring theme among our blogs today LOL, use your Gina K. wins! I really like this set, but then I like ANY fish and water stuff. Love the holographic embossing, very fitting for the theme, oh and them big blings, too cool!

Chrissy D said...

This is adorable Carla! Love the sparkle! TFS!