Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sixth Day of Christmas~Lisa Pace

No laughing! Can you tell how long it has been since I've sewn on fabric? I used to quilt and make clothes and home fashions-the whole nine yards! (Ha Ha-did you get the pun?) Then I discovered stamping and gave BOTH of my Berninas and ALL my fabric, patterns, books and notions to my MIL. She's thrilled!! I had to buy another machine when it became the rage to sew on cards, and apparently I've lost the ability to sew even beginner level craft items!! The truth is that it doesn't even bother me! It's fun, fun, fun stuff, and I have just as good a time when my projects don't turn out perfectly!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey, I don't think your sewing is that bad...is that metallic thread??!!!! Sweet stocking!!! Keep sharing your projects...I {heart} them!