Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Cowgirl Ornament & DT Call


I knew I had to make at least one Christmas Bombshell, and here she is! All the white parts have Liquid Applique sprinkled with Angle Dust. She is a very sparkly girl! The nestie cut circle was smashed into a VM pad and embossed with Snowflake ep, then I hot glued a silver pipe cleaner to the circle, and put Retro Cowgirl up on foam tape. The circle behind the ornament is made out of a paper streamer. I learned how to do this in the Lisa Pace class I'm taking, and now I'm crazy about them! Everything is edged in Platinum Stickles, another thing Lisa got me hooked on! I've had my bottle for probably a year now, but I just never reached for it-now it's right up there with Crystal in my book!!

If you would like to be on Bombshell's DT, see the details here!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Yee Haw...love your sparkly bombshell!! Sooo very fun Carla!

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a hoot! The person who came to mind when I saw this is Cindy (Mothermark)! I am definitely sending her this link!