Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Christmas Cheer

I apologize for the bad picture, I was in a hurry and just didn't take the time I should have! This card is SPARKLY, even by my standards, but hey, it's a Christmas card, so it's okay!! The trees and the pretty border are both from Christmas Cheer by A Chemistry With Paper. I colored the trees with Niji wc paints after embossing them with a Christmas ep I mixed myself. I used Hunter Green as a base and added rainbow glitter. It's perfect for Christmas trees. I think these trees would be neat paper pieced as well, maybe I'll try that next time!

Supplies & Tools

Stamps: Christmas Cheer (A Chemistry With Paper)
Ink: VersMark, Ancient Page Pine
Paper: Confetti Cream, scraps
Other: Primas, brad, adhesive stars, Gold Glory ep, Gold & Aqua Stickles, M's gems, Stardust pen, Niji wc paints

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Carla-this is a FUN card! Love the bling!!!