Saturday, November 22, 2008

Christmas Stories & Jingle the Snowman







The card is from Artistic Outpost's Christmas Stories. It has this image, and an even larger very charming image of two children closely inspecting a nativity. Also included are some postage stamps and several fun but not redundant word stamps, all in AO's lovely vintage style. Snowy Woods, AO's newest Christmas set, and my favorite, is on sale right now for $19.99. This is a spectacular deal, as the set is simply enormous! It is 8 1/2 x 11!!

The snowman is my first project in Lisa M. Pace's Twelve Days of Christmas workshop. There is NO stamping on it at all, but I had tremendous fun making it!!! I have completed another project and will post it tomorrow. This workshop is beautifully put together and it's such fun to check in every day and see what's in store for us!! The link takes you to her blog, where you can sign up for the class and join all the fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carla your snowman came out so cute! TFS I'm glad you are enjoying my workshop.

Amy said...

Great decorations Carla!

Toni said...

You just blow my mind, Woman. The card!!!! That image reminds me so much of my niece sitting in my mom's lap -- only now it's Ciera reading the story to Mom ... AO's stamps slay me. WAH!!!! I need, as Mom says, 'a pooping mule' -- pooping money that is!

Your other creations make my belly tingle with fun & glittery sparkly laughing! BEAUTIFUL!!!! YOU are a good thing happening all the time, you know that?

~amy~ said...

What an excellent card Carla...sooo pretty, love the flowers...your project is MAG-nificent!!!