Monday, November 24, 2008

Bombshell Stamps Design Team Call!!

Well the title of this Bombshell set, Man's Ruin, pretty much sums it up! Wine, women and song!! I tried an unusual layout and colors for me. I bought this DCWV pad a couple of years ago, and when I got it home I discovered that I actually despise these colors! Why did I buy it? Who knows? Every now and then I drag it out and see what I can do. I actually don't hate this card.

Speaking of Bombshell Stamps, how would you like to be on Bombshell's design team? You can see all the details here. I have to say that Shannon has been a pleasure to work with! She is always so supportive of my work, and has lots of fun contests and giveaways for her customers. I hope that you will consider submitting!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love your fun card...don't you hate it when you realize that you really don't like what you bought? It is a fab card though...

Erum Tasneem said...

What a funky looking card! Love the colours!
Hugs from Pakistan

Amy said...

Great card!! I love the colours and the fact that it isn't a 'sweet' card... its excellent to see something so different!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Carla, I had to laugh when I read this post...I think I bought the same paper. Pretty much feel about it the same way. What was I thinking... And you even have ribbon to match....

Cool card though. Sometimes we surprise ourselves and incorporate something we dislike into our creations and are blown away with the results.