Monday, November 24, 2008

Second Day of Christmas

This Tussie Mussie is from Lisa Pace's Twelve Days of Christmas workshop, which as I think I mentioned, I am really LOVING! I'm using Basic Gray Blitzen on all my projects because part of the reason I signed up is to use some of my stash. For this project, double-sided paper would have been better. I realized this AFTER I made the cone, including punching and stitching. So, I sprayed the inside with Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist-problem solved!

I hope you are having a wonderful fall day, we are here! BTW, what should I make for dinner? This dinner thing comes around every 24 hours, and I am usually unprepared! Any ideas? Favorite cooking for idiots sites? I need to come up with something, the natives are getting restless!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Tussie Mussie is gorgeous. Pretty blog too. Linda Albrecht

~amy~ said...

Oooh....I'm lovin' the projects you've been sharing!!! This one is simply gorgeous! Hope you all had a yummish dinner :)

Ila said...

What a lovely project...Beautiful!! I'm always at a loss for ideas when it comes to dinner as well...I think it's because my head is always full of crafting..lol...Hugs, Ila