Monday, October 19, 2009

It's a two card day!


Well, I have a kiddo home sick from school today, so I'm considering this a stamping opportunity! He's in bed playing Nintendo right now-I hope he falls alseep, he could use more sleep after last night! So could I, actually!

This card is CPS 138. The highlight of this card is the Creative Cuts and More Spider die cut. I had it cut out of chipboard, then pressed my Memento pad all over it, added a K&Co jewel and some Orange Peel Stickles. Pretty creepy, huh?

This one uses stamps and brads from my GinaK Designs Holiday Cheer StampTV kit, and My Mind's Eye paper.

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

magnificent cards carla..love them both!

hope your boy feels better...

Pat (mspfd) said...

You certainly have had a productive stamping day! Both cards are fabulous.

And you have convinced me that I really need the set of Nesties that you used. Lovely holiday card

Sue Lelli said...

Love the creepy spider card! Hope your son feels better! Mine is in college with bronchitis trying to take his midterms! And now I'm not around to take care of him. Enjoy your little boy.