Sunday, October 4, 2009

Basket of Apples


This nice basket of apples is from GinaK's Signs of Autumn Stamp TV kit. I ordered this kit right before school started, and had not used it at all until a few days ago. I loved this image, so I decided to use it first. The base is GKD's lovely, thick Chocolate Kiss base weight cardstock, (the thickest I have ever seen) and the patterned paper is also GKD. I THINK you can get it as a download, but this came with my kit, so I'm not sure. The creamy flowers, twine, and copper brads all came in the kit. This is a STV sketch challenge, but just like yesterday's card, I'm too late to participate! Oh well, I'm just glad I'm finally stamping again, even if I can't seem to get my cards posted in a timely manner!

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Great card! Love the warm colors!

Darlene said...

This is beautiful Carla and your coloring is perfect! Your work is always inspirational!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Super Fall card! Love the gorgeous coloring... great shadow.

Hearts Turned said...

Good morning, Carla! Adorable card! You just reminded me that I need to order that GinaK cardstock--anything that has the words chocolate and thick in it's description must be mine!

Justine said...

Carla you did an amazing job coloring these Apples and that basket. So soft and beautiful

Carolina said...

Stunning card and love your coloring on the apples you made them look so yummy!!!