Thursday, October 8, 2009

Because it has a song!!

This was for the Unity Challenge on WCMD over on SCS. We were to use a quote. I don't know why I don't use my Unity stamps more often-I have a lot of them. It seems I just don't know what to do with them sometimes, but I think the results are usually pretty good when I do get them out. They are such cute and modern stamps! I added some Crafty Secrets Sweet Chips Chipboard and covered the heart with MS Brownstone glitter. Overall, a very simple card!

6 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is beautiful. I absolutely love the stamp... what a lovely sentiment. Fabulous design with perfect detailing.

~amy~ said...

love this one carla!!

mustangkayla said...

So pretty! Love the thread/twine!

Lauren said...

This is gorgeous Carla! I love the big heart.

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE this card!! It's beautiful!

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Lovely card, Carla! I like the warmth of the colors, the brown glitter and your pretty touches of button and string!