Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If you have one true friend...


When I saw a card using this stamp on Pat's blog, I was sunk. I just love the saying and the image, and had to have it. Pat designs for Shirley's 2 Girls, and I made this card for their Twisted Thursday challenge. I'm barely making it in, but it's Wednesday, so I think I'm still good!! OOPS! I just visited the blog, and this challenge is due on Sunday nights! I am definitely late!!

This is all My Mind's Eye Kaliedoscope, and Brilliant Blue. The little tiles are Heidi Grace. I actually have no idea what I'm supposed to do with these things. I've just been storing them for quite some time now! If you have any idea what they are for, please, let me know!!

3 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super cute animals and great coloring! Way to go on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

I like those tiles! They remind me of micrscope slides, cool!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Carla, this is outstanding. Color, design and all of your neat details look fantastic. Sorry you were late..
It is sucht a gorgeous card. I hope you can play in today's Twisted Thursday challenge! Your really make the S2G images look fantastic.