Sunday, April 19, 2009
Crafty Secrets, Arabelle & CONTEST
Lots of Crafty Secrets here, including Sweet Chips Chipboard, and a Birds & Botanicals Image. I pared the CS stuff with some old SU! designer paper. The mother of pearl buttons are vintage. I added touches of Aqua Stickles throughout. I get my Stickles at Creative Play Stamps. CPS is having an AMAZING CONTEST right now. In addition to gift certificates, you can win a bag of Primas the size of a CHILD'S PILLOW and weighs HALF A POUND!! I covet this bag of Primas so much, I have considered quitting the DT so I would be eligible for the contest! You must go see it in all its enormous glory, then get stamping!!!
Win a bag of Prima Flowers (and a CreativePlayStamps.com gift
certificate) in our April Showers Bring May Flowers contest!
Just go to our Contest Forum here:
log in, and upload a picture of your flower or garden themed card.
The winner will be chosen by a vote of our customers. Voting starts May
9th, and ends May 22nd. There are three prizes available:
1st Prize: Big Bag of Prima Flowers and a $30
2nd Prize: $15 Gift Certificate
3rd Prize: $10 Gift Certificate
The bag of flowers is about the size of a child's pillow - 13" tall, and
9" wide - and weighs 1/2 a pound!
The contest starts Friday, April 17th. You have until Midnight on May
8th to submit your entry.
The details on entering:
- No purchase is required to enter the contest.
- You must log in before submitting your contest entry - anonymous
entries won't count
- You must upload your contest entry by Midnight, May 8th.
- Your entry must be a card
- Your entry must have a flower or garden theme
- You may enter as many times as you like (but you may only want to do
one or two so you don't split your own vote)
- Do not mail us your cards - you must scan or photograph them yourself
(or have someone do it for you)
- Pictures must have a file size of 2MB or smaller
- A description of how you made it would be nice, and may get you more
votes, but is not required
- The CreativePlayStamps.com design team is not eligible to enter
The details on voting:
- You must log in to vote
- One vote per person
- You may change your vote at any time prior to the end of voting
- To prevent ballot stuffing (this is Chicago after all!), a prior
purchase is required to vote
- The CreativePlayStamps.com design team can vote
- The polls close at Midnight, May 22nd.
We will post the winners on the site by May 26th, and we'll also
announce them in the newsletter. As always, don't hesitate to contact
us if you're having trouble logging in, or participating.
Celebrate Spring! Upload your cards, cheer on your friends, and come see
the beauty that's been created!
Laura and Art
My friend Pat designs for Shirley's 2 Girls. I love the work she does with S2G stamps, and was finally unable to resist any longer! I love my stamps, and the service was supersonic!!