Saturday, April 18, 2009

I *heart* Creative Cuts and More felt hearts!


Isn't this cake stamp sweet? It's from GinaK's Sweetest Blessings set, as is the sentiment. The flower base is from Best Fishes. It's actually a starfish! This cake is fun to color, and I love the font in this set, and the fact that this sentiment fits in one of my favorite punches!! I made this for the glitter challenge over on SampTV. It was so hard for me to put glitter on this card! (NOT!)

Terry over at CC&M cut me a bunch of these felt hearts a couple of months ago, and I find myself reaching for them over and over! The link here is for the page with all the dies you can have cut out of felt. There are lots of choices in shapes and colors of felt. I also got a bunch of butterfly dies last week in gorgeous spring colored cardstocks and I can't wait to put them to good use.

This little cutie is one of Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girls. The Girls are some of the most fun stamps to color of any stamp I've ever used. They really make everyone look good!!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Okay, Carla...2 cards in 1 post??!!! Love your fun one with the birthday cake the the fabulous felt heart...I love felt anything....OMGoodness I love your Sugar Nellie's Gorjuss Girls card....magnificent sista!!!

Carolina said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the first card the most because it's favorite color scheme ad the layout...well really everything about it is just yummy! But the second on is just delightful. Love how you incorporated so may patterns and colors!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wow! What fabulous creations! Your mojo rocks.

Anonymous said...

wow, you have been busy girl, the nellie is the cutest!

jo said...

Gorgeous cards Carla especially the top one!

Heather said...

Both cards are great. I love your sense of composition and color.

Debby said...

Goodness I just love your style. It truly is uniquely yours. I love that punch too.