Saturday, September 6, 2008

Victorian Nosegay

This card uses Clear Artistic Stamps' Blackberry Fields set. The little nosegay on the bottom right is from the set, as is the pretty border stamp. I used the blackberry sprig on the front of the card in Almost Amethyst, and I stamped it in VersaMark and embossed it in Gold Glory on the card base. The scalloped paper is actually a piece of stationery that belonged to DH's grandma. I also used several Crafty Secrets stickers.

I just have to give a shout out to Belinda over at CAS. I was her August Guest Designer, so she sent me two sets of my choice, and three little Ancient Page pads, which I was thrilled with!! Then today I received a package from her, and she sent me the lovliest little cat set as a thank you! Can you believe how nice she is? Like it was so hard to make some cards for her with the FREE stamps she already sent me! THANKS, BELINDA!!

I can't find the set she sent on her site so I can't link it for you. I don't know if it's retired, a limited edition, or so new it's not up yet, but you'll see it here soon because I LOVE cats, and this set has a sweet sleeping cat on it!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Great Card Carla..what a special one with the vintage scallop paper!