Monday, September 22, 2008

Get your kicks on Route 66

I've posted other cards with this image where I made the image kind of blurry, on purpose, mind you! However, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to show how incredibly detailed this fun image actually is. I embossed it in black here, and it just looks so cool, or tuff as the immortal Ponyboy would say. This is from Artistic Outpost's Route 66 plate. Speaking of which, have I told you that I have TWO new AO plates in my possession? I think I have, but I want to get everyone whipped up into a fine froth. These two new plates are even better than the old ones! How do they keep doing that? The Christmas plate is HUGE. Both plates have literary references. ***SIGH*** I love me some Artistic Outpost stamps!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

What an ultra-fabulous card Carla! LOVE it...

Lauren said...

Great card. It's has a wonderful "hitting the road" feel to it.

Chrissy D said...

This is perfect for those motorcyclists! TFS!