Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stamp desk orphans untie!


You know I spelled unite wrong intentionally, right? Just trying to be clever, you know! (Actually, if you ever see a misspelling on this blog, just assume it was intentional, and not that I'm a poor speller and an even worse typist!) I had this embossed Artistic Outpost image floating around on my stamp desk, along with some Basic Gray Utopia scraps. The card base is a note card from the $ store. I picked up a package of eight, with envelopes, for a dollar. I checked specifically that the insides were blank. So now I have this cute little card and envy. The front of these note cards isn't unattractive, so I let some show. I gave it a good working over with the Chestnut Roan, but few things come off my desk CR free! These gems are not adhesive, so I used my Sakura Clear Glaze pen. Worked like a charm. I made this card about two weeks ago, and they're still on there tight as can be!

Stuff:
Stamps-Artistic Outpost: Serenity
Paper-dollar store note card, Basic Gray: Utopia, Bazzill, Chocolate Chip
Ink-VersaMark, CR Fluid Chalk Ink
Goodies- SU! gold EP, bling, Sakura Clear Glaze, ticket corner punch, Tattered Angel Glimmer Mist in Chestnut

5 comments:

Lesli said...

Beautiful Card - Great Job!

Carolyn King said...

what a great idea..love how you dressed up those cards!

~amy~ said...

I'm really lovin' that Artistic Outpost image! FABulous card! I'm a huge fan of Chestnut Roan too:)

Toni said...

Gorgeous. Makes me want to sing, then read poetry under a giant magnolia tree in a garden, sitting in a wicker chair. I'm serious.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just rec'd this set- Oh la la!!! I love this card- you've done a lovely job with this stamp. Thanks so much for sharing!