Monday, March 3, 2008

Close-up of Creative Cuts and More shaker kit card~


You can see how perfect all the cuts are, and I didn't have to do any of it! I got to spend my stamping time watercoloring the lovely Bombshell Angel instead of trying to cut a bunch of stuff out-how cool is that?

Stuff:
Stamps-Bombshell Stamps: Bombshell Angel
Paper: from CC&M: Onyx & Rose Quartz Stardream die cuts, Basic Gray Two Scoops, SU! wc paper
Ink: Versamark
Goodies: Shaker card kit from CC&M, dew drops from Flourishes, various markers, micro glass beads

3 comments:

Toni said...

Creative Cuts -- is that a machine/cutting system? sorry, I don't have any of those so don't know new ones when I hear the names. I LOVE the bombshell shaker -- what is it about those women/images that's so empowering, heartening, humorous and compelling, anyway?

Carolina said...

Just adorable...I really need to get over to Cretive Cuts...I have it bookmarked since you posted it on your blog and haven't had a chance.

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh I so have to get her now. I love her. she is beautiful.