Friday, February 22, 2008

Down on the Farm


Here's my second Gina K. Designs card. I think this pig is pretty cute! Everything is pretty normal here. This card didn't cause any consternation with the local populace. Well, you just can't torment all of the people you live with all of the time, now can you. I'm just one woman, after all.
Stuff:
Stamps: Gina K. Designs, Down on the Farm, Karen Foster Snaps
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Bazzill, MME
Ink: VM, Staze-on
Goodies: MM gem brad, Prima & Bazzill flowers, gold cord, pink satin ribbon, ipod bling, five different punches, CB & folder

6 comments:

Lesli said...

Great Card - I love Gina K's designs. My favorite is a dragonfly I purchased last year!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

How super cute is that pig? Love the paisley paper against the black. Where did you get iPod bling? You didn't take it off of your iPod, did you? Do iPods come with bling? lol!

Toni said...

Oh Carla!! Will you make me one of these? I'm serious, I am just grinning all through myself! Please? Please? & thank you for your comment that I should think about being a writer. I actually AM, that has been my love all my life, studied it, went to 'gifted and talented' camps, all that jazz. It's just with all the blogs I read, I notice everyone keeps words to a minimum and that pictures seem to be the most important. I've been considering for about 3 months now starting a separate blog that would be a written blog, with pictures still but the emphasis on the creative writing. Still pondering that, as my time is so limited.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! how cute!

Laurel said...

How cute. I love the paper and the threads that you used.

Jenn said...

OMG!!! I love this card!!! That pig is super duper cute!!! Great card!!!! :D

Jenn
SBS 11