Sunday, February 17, 2008

4,3,2,1


This is the third card for the 4,3,2,1 challenge. This is the simplest of the four, I guess. It's also the worst photograph! All the hearts are solid glitter, and are not represented well here at all! Just pretend you can see all the sparkling goodness! For ingredients, go to down a few posts. The only unusual thing here is K&Co.'s Adhesive glitter Rub-Ons, which work like a charm. I have a glue pad, I'm not going to say which one because I don't want to be rude, but it doesn't work as well as these. Maybe it needs to be re-inked. If you have a glue pad that works beautifully, please LMK! I put glitter of some sort on probably 90% of my cards!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I love all of your cards for the 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge. Nice job!

Toni said...

Pink & turquoise ... yes ma'am, I'll be trying that combination very very soon! This is gorgeous.