Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 307 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday

If you are looking for the Rock Your Style post, please scroll down.
 I had a much easier time with this week's sketch, primarily because I could choose a stamp that worked well with it. Last week, I was showing off DRS Designs' cool haunted house stamp, which did not fit the sketch at all, but was way too awesome to pass up.
 Last night when I was checking the 365 site to make sure my card was up and ready to go, I noticed what a horrible photograph it was. These three are not as bad as the one on the 365 blog, but they still aren't very good. You'll just have to bear with me. I'm in that awkward stage where I have to juggle a variety of eyeball paraphernalia in order to see at any given time. I think I need a flow chart or something. "If photographing cards, then wear contacts with readers on top, or take out contacts for photography and put on eyeglasses to make it back up the basement stairs without falling to your death." Something like that.
 You can click on the pictures to see them better. Of course you will also be able to see how badly out of focus they are better, too;)
I used Gina K Designs Holiday Cheer for the wreath, the ribbon is also from GKD. The epoxy sticker is OLD. I think I've had it for six years at least. I can't remember where I got it. The gorgeous red glitter is from A Muse Studio, which reminds me-they officially kicked me out this month for lack of sales. I still love their glitter, every color is fabulous. The containers are generously sized, too.

I hope you can play along with us this week at 365Cards!

2 comments:

Rose said...

LOL to the eye wear issues!! i am there also ;)
beautiful card girl :)

~amy~ said...

Me too on the eyeball issues...too funny!

Love your gold embossing, excellent.