Sunday, November 17, 2013

365 Cards Day 321 Super Sketchy Sunday

 Wendi's sketch this week was a fun one to play with! I hope you can join us at 365 Cards! I have my cards made through the first, and Wendi's sketches just keep getting better, so you have lots to look forward to! For some odd reason, I never make cards during the work week. However, Wendi has sketches for December posted, and something tells me it would be wise to do a little card making this week so that everything is in order for the holidays.
 I continued to use the wonderful packet of goodies Pam sent me here on this card, I just couldn't resist a little scrappy fun. I think this may have been the quickest card I have ever made. I think it took less than 20 minutes from the time I walked into my stamp to start the card, and the time I walked out to photograph the card! I wish they all came together so easily!
Lots of fun stuff here:

                                              Echo Park sticker (one of the few things I added)
Cardstock Bazzill Bling
8x8 Patterned Paper Sheet Glitz
6x6 Patterned Paper Sheet My Mind's Eye
Floss American Crafts
Die Cuts Fancy Pants
Tape My Mind's Eye
Wood Veneer Circles Studio Calico
 vellum bags from Fancy Pants
And here's my card from last week that somehow didn't get posted:

I used all the same supplies, except I added a WPlus9 die cut sailboat, and an A Muse Studio Buttercup felt die cut flower and matching button. The sailboat is cut from a|s card stock.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

LOVE both of your nautical inspired cards!