Friday, November 1, 2013

Day 306 Rock Your Style 365 Cards My Favorite Things Blog Hop

If you came here from Audrey, you are on the right track!
 Pam, who runs 365 Cards, sent the design team members a fun pack of goodies she specially selected for each of us. Isn't that incredibly thoughtful? Today, we all made a card using our packets, so you get to see what Pam selected for us.
Some of my favorite things to do on cards are to add buttons, glitter, stitching, and pastels with a pop of color. I think I covered those here! I hope you can hop along and see what the other 365 girls have done, I think you'll be glad you did!

  • Comment at all DTs' blogs in order to win a prize package that resembles the one I received.  
  • Comment on the 365cards blog that you have finished the entire hop. 
  • Scraplift your favorite designer's card and link up on 365.
  • Winner will be drawn at random. Good luck!
  • Your next stop is Janice, and you will love her gorgeous banner card!
CARLA (You are here!)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

The stitching is definitely my favorite element, but particularly over the heart. Love it.

Cary said...

I love the colors and the sentiment! SO festive!

wendipooh13 said...

sooo cute!!!! LOVE your fun card

MARTHA said...

great card

Sherri said...

love the stitching

Rose said...

oh happy card day girl :) love your style!!!!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

What a great card! I just love the stitching and the bunting! And, the colors are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Great card!Love the stiching! Looks wonderful!!!

Dria said...

The styles I am seeing along the way are making me want to make some cards!

Frances said...

Ohhh! Love the bright colours, gorgeous card!!

WitchyFingers said...

Fab card Carla, I love all those layers and how you've combined the colours. Ruth x

Pam said...

Love, love, love the banner you created for this gorgeous card!