Sunday, November 24, 2013

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday Day 328

 Another fab sketch from Wendi over at 365 Cards! I hope you are enjoying November, we sure are here in Colorado. We had snow all day Friday, a day of for frolicking in it yesterday, and today it has been snowing all morning. I love the snow. I figure if it's going to be cold, it may as well be beautiful as well.
 I think this is the last card I was able to make with the lovely goodies Pam sent me. I really enjoyed working with them-thanks so much Pam! I added a little Cosmo Cricket tag to the glassine bag because, well, bags need filling in order to reach their ultimate destiny, don't you think? This card got a little busy. It really shows when you are looking at a picture on a computer screen.
It's okay, though. I've never been one to insist that every card I make be a masterpiece. I don't mind a little chaos every now and then. It is part of the process. Besides, I do this for fun. Getting stressed when a card isn't perfect is just silly to me.
CHEERS to you! Here's hoping you always enjoy your process, even when the final results are a little messy! 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love card chaos:)

Rose said...

beautiful card and i love the little girls on the tag :)