Monday, August 25, 2008

Square Bombshell

Now is that an oxymoron or what? Square bombshell. I do crack myself up! I figured since it was an election year I should get into the spirit of things. You know, "honest politician" and all that rot. There you have it. That's the sum total of political proselytizing you'll find here. Aren't you glad there's some place safe?

If you remember a purple Bombshell Angel from about a week ago, you're not losing it. However, this is not the same card. It's the same stamp, and similar colors, but quite different.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

I bet your boys were happy to see the bombshell :) Super card sista...look at all those layers...wow!!!

Lauren said...

Fabulous card. The peeking out of the lace is so seductive!

Jamie Martin said...

Wow, great card, love all of the layers :)

Carolina said...

What a great card - love the lace and all the layering of DP and flowers...too cute!