Thursday, August 14, 2008

Little Witch


I can't remember what the name of this SU! set is. I did something I've never done before, or after, I took one stamp out, this one, and sold the rest of the set. It was years ago, and I guess I just really liked this little witch and didn't like the rest of the set! Anyway, I still like this little stamp, I think it's a cute Halloween stamp. This card uses a SU! Ultrasmooth White note card/envelope. It's such a fun little size to work with, about 3x5. The metal BOO is from Hot Off The Press. They call them Brad Buddies. I'm not madly in love with them overall, but this one is cute. The cat sticker is from Crafty Secrets. I love ALL their stuff!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If im in the situation of the owner of this blog. I dont know how to post this kind of topic. he has a nice idea.

toners said...

Carla, so cute!!!

Carolina said...

Just adorable Carla!!! Love the addition of the stitching and the Boo is just darlin'!!! You color combo is fab too - it cries out Halloween, love it.