Sunday, August 3, 2008

Butterflies



These sweet stamps are from Clear Artistic Stamps' Country Life set. Aren't they pretty? I stamped a couple extra butterflies, embossed them, colored them, and finished with Crystal Effects. I sprinkled a little Dazzling Diamonds on the CE while it was still wet. I try never to miss an opportunity to add a little extra sparkle! This is a big card, it's 5x7. There's a lot going on here, and I don't think I could have fit it all on an A2. BTW, you can mail this size with one stamp, whereas the square ones cost .17 extra. I don't know why that is, I don't try to make sense of it. I'm just glad this one goes for one stamp. Well, it would if I took about half the stuff off;)

5 comments:

Gwen said...

Oh wow Carla!! this is just gorgeous!!! love how you did the butterflies! And the colors are stunning!

Lauren said...

Fabulous job! The detail on this is amazing.

Jamie Martin said...

Your card is so pretty and artistic, love the glitter :)

Carolina said...

Wow - love all the textures and details you added to this card. The turned corners was a nice surprise and the main panel is stunning!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous!!! Love all the texture and layers! :D