Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thanksgiving Table Place Cards

 I love fall stamping. I read that all over blogland, why do we love it so? This set is called Bounty of the Season. The wheat sheave image here is so utterly timeless. In 10 years, you can pick up this stamp, and it will still look great. A Muse Studio images seem, by and large, to be this way. They are so beautifully designed. They are right on trend, but never trendy. I like that in a stamp.
I stamped these in Copper on Pumpkin and embossed them with Clear. They are simple tent style place cards, with ample room for name writing to the right of the sheave.

I hope you have ordered your free Fight Like A Girl stamp set! If not, why not? It's a great set, and all you pay is $3 S&H. It comes with a brochure on breast cancer awareness, a 20% coupon, and an automatic entry into a prize drawing. All that, and you have a set that is perfect for encouragement, and who doesn't need a little encouragement every now and then? Just click on the Stamp Out Breast Cancer badge, and it will take you right to my webstore, where you can easily order it.

No comments: