Monday, July 2, 2012

Have you started Halloween yet?




 These are the last of the new colors of trinket pins for my Etsy shop. Pink hearts, and pale pink, rose and green pearl pins.
I made these tags using Too Cute to Spook by A Muse Studio. This is an extremely versatile Halloween set. It has nine images, and 11 sentiments. You could literally do all of your Halloween projects with this one set. I stamped it in Charcoal Black ink and sponged the edges. These tags are ready to be attached to small treats or gifts. Fun, fast, and easy. To make them more special, use your Quickie Glue Pen to draw an hour glass on her abdomen and sprinkle some Cherry glitter on top. Instant glam and creep factor!

Can I tell you a secret? Promise not to tell! I have a big box of goodies from the new Holiday Hoopla catalog arriving on my doorstep this Friday! Be sure to check back for a preview of just a peek of the fun stuff we have for Halloween, Autumn and Christmas!

No comments: