Friday, December 4, 2009

Just For Mew Christmas Tags


I got a whole set of tag stamps like this in a big eBay haul a few years ago. I never used them because they are a little too country for me, but I kind of think they are cute again, don't you? One thing about SU!, is that their stamps do have staying power. They stay current without, for the most part, getting so trendy they are completely out of style in five years.

I used my cricut and a MS punch for these. I think the paper is one of those impossibly cheap DCWV Christmas stacks. I got rid of ALL my thin paper stacks except this one. I mean seriously, do you really want to make gift tags with paper that costs a dollar a sheet? Everything else, yes, go with the good stuff, but lots of Christmas stuff is so here today gone tomorrow, especially tags. I am one quarter Scotch, and it does show up now and then!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling Carla...happy weekend!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are my favorite of all the tag sets you made! Love the colors, shape and cute image.

Corie said...

These are super cute!!

Justine said...

Wow Carla, you have certainly been on a Tag role. They are fantastic