Thursday, December 24, 2009

Angel Tags/Ornaments




Merry Christmas, my friends!

These sweet chipboard angels are from Creative Cuts and More. They would make beautiful ornaments or tags. I was even thinking of adding a heart to them and using them for Valentine's Day. All I did here was add Platinum Stickles, and an eyelet and silver cord from SU!

If you felt unprepared for Christmas this year, get these now and make them, then set them aside for next year. I don't know about you, but I'd sure like to be more prepared next year than I was this year!

7 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

These are so cute!
One would sure look pretty on my tree! :-)
ILY

~amy~ said...

CUTE...they look like cookies:) Merry Christmas!!!!

Corie said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Big hugs,
Corie

Etha said...

Wow those are awesome!! They look a bit like gingerbread angels with glitz, too cool!

Debby said...

Very cute. They do look like cookies.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous! Love the idea for Valentine's Day.

Holly said...

How gorgeous! Do they come with the piercing in them? Or did you sit down and do all that? So gorgeous!! I love the idea of using these as ornaments!