Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summertime

I think Sassafrass Lass has to be one of the most fun papers to work with in June! I am not really in my element with brights, but this line just seems so 40's to me, I find it a real pleasure to work with! Of course it looks wonderful with this gorgeous stamp from Artistic Outpost's Home plate. There's lots of sparkle here, including Crystal Stickles and Stardust pen, both added in strategic locations. I think that's Fired Brick distress ink, but I'm just going on my monitor because I already sent the card out to Robyn and of course didn't write anything down!

2 comments:

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

I really like Sassafras Lass... this combo is so pretty! Love the details in that stamp. I've never seen it before.

toners said...

This is gorgeous! Wow! What great colors!