Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

This popcorn box is from Creative Cuts and More. I had it cut from Amethyst Stardream card stock, one of my all time faves! My favorite way to navigate the CC&M website is to choose the card stock I want from the menu on the left. Then all the dies you can get with that card stock will come up. Once you click into a specific die, there is a drop down menu at the bottom where you can choose your color. You can also buy card stock by the sheet so you can make matching tags, cards or what have you.

The glittered ovals are from Creative Play Stamps' Simple Ovals set, and I used Heat & Stick powder to adhere the Azure Art Institute Glitter. Because I like purple so much, I use this color of glitter a lot. It looks good with all shades of purple. I added a Making Memories Crystal brad, a Prima, and the big flowers are from OTC. I topped the box off with some SU! organdy ribbon and silver cord, and a tag stamped with All Year Cheer II. The tag is stamped on Whisper White with Almost Amethyst, and layered on a nestie AA circle. I used my Two Way glue pen to adhere the glitter to the tag, the pen-like one, not the SU! marker-like glue pen. It's the same glue, but it comes in two styles, I use the pen-like one more than the marker one.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Popcorn Box...LOVE all the glitter! Happy Mother's Day!

Laurel said...

Beautiful box.