Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bright Hello

Maybe too bright? When I first colored this Big Hello, it was so bright I just had to put it away for a couple of months. I got it back out yesterday and pulled lots of color off with a wet brush, but it was still too bright. Then I went over it with Lumiere. Then I sprayed it with two different Glimmer Mists. One is a homemade brew, and one is Key Lime Pie, which is on sale here! I used Bazzill as my base, added a bit of My Mind's Eye under the main image, some Primas and a Bazzill silk flower, some ribbon, a few brads, and called it good! Well, good enough.

5 comments:

Carolyn King said...

I think this is so much fun. Love the bright happy colors!

Toni said...

Too bright? No, not one bit. And so playful! This is a hello that would truly hit the spot! Veronica loves loves loves glimmer mist; I have so far resisted buying any because I'm trying to learn as much as I can about how to use the Tim Holtz crackle paint first. That mist really does add a luminescence, though.

toners said...

So pretty! Glimmer Mist is fun to play with!!

Jenn said...

I love it!!! It's funky and fresh!!! :D

Lauren said...

This is so fun! TFS.