Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blue Boy Butterfly


I call it that because I used Art Institute's Blue Boy glitter on the Creative Play Stamp butterfly. Have I mentioned how much I adore, I mean really adore Art Institute glitter? I don't like it better than my children or anything, most of the time that is, but it's so complex. Each color is like a million tiny rainbows that somehow come together to form one color, in this case, a beautiful pale blue. Here's the way I see it: How many of life's pleasures cost $4.40 and last for years? I like an expensive cup of coffee as much as the next gal, maybe more than some, but I can horse down a double tall vanilla latte in about 15 minutes flat. A tiny jar of glitter lasts longer than 15 minutes. I know this to be true, because I've had lots and lots of jars for a lot longer than 15 minutes!

10 comments:

Carolyn King said...

ohhhh that is soo sparkly--love it. I love how that butterfly looks and the added sparkle on the bg! Beautifully done!

Heather said...

Very pretty!

Samantha Esqueda said...

very pretty- I love that butterfly and the style of the card- different- neat!

~amy~ said...

Magnificent! LOVE the sparkle! You always crack me up!!

a message from gillyflower said...

wow love this so sparkly and delicate so pretty
gill

Laurel said...

What a beautiful card!

Lauren said...

This is so pretty. The sparkles really make this card stand out!

Toni said...

And just think -- when you show us your lovely card, and/if you give it to someone, you are spreading the Glitter Love even further! [I've been partial to glitter all my life. My niece and I still go on shopping sprees for glittery blue nail polish, glittery skin lotion and colored hair gels, and glittery eye shadow and lip gloss.]

Jenn said...

Carla this card is so pretty!!! I love the glitter and had to click on it to get a better look! It's just fab!!!! I also really like the design of the card!!!! :D

I just got my camera in yesterday and haven't had time to mess with it, but I will let you know how it works...I'm so excited!!! :D

Veronica said...

fantastic... i love it