Saturday, August 1, 2009

Scripture Book~March


I started this scripture book two years ago as part of an SCS challenge. I got January and February finished, then petered out. I got it back out a few days ago and did March. I think I'll try to actually get it finished. I have it all together in one spot with one of my all time favorite paper lines, My Mind's Eye Bohemia, coordinating Bazzill, MME rubons, and an alphabet. I'm putting it all together in a Prima board book I bought way back in June, '06. The vellum scriptures are from Making Memories. My final step was a few sprays of Chestnut Brown Glimmer Mist. Everything's better with Glimmer, don't you think? I don't think you can get this color anymore, but you can check out all the gorgeous current colors here.

Do you have any unfinished projects in your stamp studio? Why not get them out and finish them along with me!?

2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is awesome Carla! Can't wait to see it in it's entirety!! Projects started and not finished??? Nah ... not me ... yeah, right!! THANKS for inspiration my friend!! Hope you're having a GREAT weekend!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the MME paper, I can't remember if I bought that pad or not, how bad is that? Great b0ok!