There are a few requirements to accepting the Honest Scrap Award and they are as follows:
1) I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link.
This is from my blog pal Amy over at Tsuruta Designs. Amy is not only immensely talented, and my very favorite CAS stamper, she's also ALL OVER the blog world! I think I have discovered more new places from Amy than any other source. She has also taught me how to use Google Reader, and take the weird password thingies off my blog. I can't remember what those are called. Oh, word verification! Don't mind me, I'm just slow.
2) I must list 10 honest things about myself here goes....
1. I love getting into a hot car. LOVE it!
2. I have 14 cats/kittens. (Three cats, 11 kittens.) Not in the house, though!
3. I'm going house hunting tomorrow.
4. My oldest graduated high school on Friday.
5. I love cosmetics. All of them, from lotion to lipgloss.
6. I'm a terrible housekeeper.
7. I'm horribly unorganized, except in regards to other people, as in my job or deadlines.
8. I hate the wind.
9. Glitter is my favorite thing to add to cards.
10. I'm ALWAYS trying to lose weight, and wonder if I ever will.
I am giving these awards to these five friends, some are new, some old.
Robin of A Robin's Nest
Patty of Pure Inkspiration
Etha of EthaSchutte
Jessy of Techer Jessy's Blog
Jo of Here I Go Again