Friday, May 8, 2009

Creative Cuts and More Blog Hop on Monday!!!

This is just a sneak peek of what you will see on Monday during Creative Cuts and More's second blog hop! Please join us for all the fun!! You will start at Diecut Diva's blog. 

The heart shaped brad started life in a different color, so I embossed it in Gold Glory. I can't remember where the postage stamp came from, but I embossed it in clear to give it some presence. You can see one of my favorite SU! flower punches peeking out from underneath. I hope you come back on Monday to see more of this project!!

Also, please don't forget to scroll down for blog candy! Look for the post titled Sunday Blessings #1! On Sunday, I will draw this week's winner and reveal Sunday Blessings #2, another Stampin' Up! set from 2000. It's a very versatile set which can be used for so many holidays!!! I hope you like it!!

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Ohhhh, liking what I see so far and can't wait to see the entire project!

Heather said...

I love the details I can see so far! Can't wait to see the whole thing.