Monday, February 9, 2009

Card Positioning Systems # 100


CPS had a contest for their 100th sketch, and this is one of my two entries. I don't recall the deets, but one or two of the cards entered will get their card in a Card Maker Magazine. I looked at the entries on Flikr, and there are some REALLY good ones! I'm SO glad I don't have to make the decisions about who wins!

What we have here with this card is some Crate Paper goodness! The brads are Making Memories, which I colored with my brown Bic. They actually look much better than they did before I colored them! The daisy style flowers are Prima. I really don't know who makes the frame, the bottom flowers and the sweet little bird charm. This is one of my old kits from the now defunct Self-Addressed. Man, I loved them.:(

The FAB stamp is another Inkadinkado stamp from Creative Play Stamps. I am totally in love with their stamps lately! You can check them out here!

I've been having so much fun with various challenges lately that I'm afraid I may forget how to create on my own!

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Spectacular!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous card. You are just working that heat gun!

Etha said...

This is so cool, I love all that embossing and the mix of colors/features, neat!
Pick up a butterfly on my blog :)