Saturday, September 22, 2012

Odds and Ends, Plus A Cute and Easy Box!

 Old school Stampin' Up!
 I'm down to 25 SU! sets. They still take up a whole shelf. I can't believe how much I love unmounted stamps, and I'll be happy when all my SU! sets find happy homes!
 I am terrible at putting boxes together, but this box went together perfectly, and it's just adorable. I had it cut at Creative Cuts and More from red metallic paper, then I added trim, a die cut and embossed snowflake, button and baker's twine, and called it good! The button and baker's twine are A Muse Studio, of course!
 Cosmo Cricket Halloween! So cute!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I have tons of SU to sell...I'm having another G-Sale in October...it's a shame that the SU take so much room but I've really gotten way use to clear stamps. Love all your projects!

Pat (mspfd) said...

All your project are fabulous. I have moved my SU wood sets out of my stamp room but can't part with the yet... I am such a horder!