Thursday, August 2, 2012

Still packing...

 In between every move I completely forget how long it takes to pack. Will it never end? Luckily, as I get older, I get better at maintaining my sense of peace, even when there is a moving van snafu.
 I made these last week, back when I had time to stamp. Those were the days...
 I still love to get my Artistic Outpost stamps out every now and then. They are wonderful.
 Another acetate overlay card. I've made several of these lately.
This is a CASE from my Stretch Your Stamps class. I should say here whose design it was, but I honestly don't remember-great stamper, though!

Hope you are all having a great summer!!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome cards...happy packing:)

Noelle Reese said...

It makes me down right happy to see you post on your blog! I have not seen my feed for over a month. I am so happy sitting here catching up. How did I stay away so long? I miss you. Call me. I want to help you!