Friday, February 3, 2012

A Couple A Muse Studio Creations


 SNOW DAY! YAHOOO!!! Here's a quick post from me, then it's off to fold laundry! Isn't it interesting how an unexpected day off can make even mundane things like laundry seem like a gift? Here I am on a Friday morning folding laundry, and I'm enjoying it!

 This card is an adaptation of one of the cards in our Ready To Roll Workshops. It's really cute in person, and my Hostess Club loved it. I thought maybe it was a bit bright, but I realize that there are people out there who enjoy color in pure hues and pigments instead of whitewashes, like me.
 The heart stamp is from our amazing new set All My Heart, from the Holidays section of the new catalog. You can see it and other holiday sets here!


 We also made these candy sticks at our January meeting, and I think they were one of the most popular projects I've ever taught. Those 1" x 8" cello bags sell like hotcakes, and I know what all the first graders in Holyoke are getting for Valentine's Day from their sweet teachers this year!
Please stop by our A Muse Studio Challenge Blog and play along with us This week! You have until Sunday night, and our fabulous hostess, Karen Crisp is giving away one of the new catalogs AND some samples of our new Venetian line of papers!!

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh gosh, this is all so completely adorable!!!
XO
Cindy

Kristen H said...

I love the cutout with the heart in the window. So simple and SO cute! LOVE it!!! I LOVE these little packs for the candies!
What great projects. I haven't made anything for this challenge yet, but plan on getting out there for the next one if I don't make something for this.
I got my stamps the other day. I LOVE the DVD box they come in... what a great idea.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Hi Carla! Your projects are fabulous. Fantastic card and your treat holders are the best I've seen. The kids are going to go crazy for them!

Alice said...

these are so simple and sweet! darling projects!