Monday, May 16, 2011

Sweet Little Cherubs


Isn't this image just the sweetest? It's Crafty Secrets, of course! I stamped it on A Muse Studio Vanilla cardstock in French Roast. Then I sponged the edges and layered it on vintage dictionary scalloped ovals. The hangers are 100% cotton crochet thread in natural. These are simple and satisfying to make. They add just the right touch to gifts, the necks of vases, or even on a tree.

I hope you are doing well, and I'm so glad you stopped by! Please don't forget to leave a comment so I can stop by your place; I'd love to see what you're up to!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Darling cherub!!!

Noelle Reese said...

Super Cute! I love all of your tags!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh Carla, you do vintage so well! These tag will definitely dress up gifts and cards.... The possibilities are endless.

mustangkayla said...

Those are SO sweet!

Lisa Somerville said...

Such a darling image, looks wonderful paired with the Vintage Dictionary page.

Benzi said...

Such sweet cherubs and wonderful tags for so many uses. Love them!