Monday, March 7, 2011

A Couple of Non Stamping Projects

Please forgive the odd order here. When I tried to upload these, they only would upload one at a time. I also don't have room to add text underneath each pic. Weird. I guess I've been away from my blog for so long, I don't even know how to work it!

About the card: Nothing unusual here. Crate paper & ribbon, Primas, PTI Mat Stack One stamp and die. I am finding it a little difficult to stamp these dies perfectly every time. I guess I need a little more practice. I also need new blocks. Mine are stained and grody. Perhaps if I could see through them better, I'd do a better job. I do think the Spellbinders compatible stamps are easier to use. I haven't tried any of Verve's, with the little alignment hole, but they look easier to me. I have a cart full of goodies over there, I may actually pay for it one of these days!

About the box: I got this box at Gina K. It is the perfect size for A2 cards. I just shabbied it up a little with a crepe paper rosette and some vintage book paper.

I hope all is well with you. It's COLD and snowy here. Again.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

sooo pretty carla...really been enjoying your posts!!!

Noelle Reese said...

Very nice! I love that brown velvet ribbon! I'm telling you spray your stamp cleaner on your block and wipe it off. It's good as new!

Leslie Miller said...

Every bit as pretty as your cards! These are just lovely!

Nancy said...

So lovely, Carla!