Monday, January 28, 2008

This is the first card I made with my new stamps from Artistic Outpost, whom I love. If I were a real estate developer or a pro baseball player, I'd buy the whole line! But alas, I am naught but a simple English teacher. Buying entire lines is not in the budget! Anyhow, I love their grunge look, this set is called Singing Cowboy. I bought it because DH is ALWAYS wandering around the house with his guitar strumming and singing old timey gospel & bluegrass stuff. The Hank Williams song inside the flap is one he sings frequently.

O.K., so now I know that pics should be loaded backwards! I wanted the open one on the bottom, but I'm satisfied with this. I don't know how to fix it, so I guess I have to be, right?

Here are the ingredients:
SU!: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Black & Kraft CS, Hodgepodge Hardware and organdy ribbon
Artistic Outpost:Singing Cowboy & Tim Holtz Distress Ink in aged mahogany.

1 comment:

Robyn Phelan Sharp said...

First of all congratulations on starting your blog. I blog when I can, and then other times, I just let it roll. Second, this is a stunning card, and I think the creativity in the moving and opening panel is just fantastic. Girl, submit that stuff to magazines...you could be a cover girl...