Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Embrace Christmas!


I made this about a month ago and just haven't gotten it posted yet. This is one of the new Shady Tree Studio by Cornish Heritage Farms stamps. It's such a sweet image, and so easy to color!

Tomorrow, at the crack of dawn we start our trip to New Orleans. DH's parents will be here today to take care of our other two boys. I am so grateful they are coming! It is so, so calming to me to know that they will be with the boys while we are gone!

I'll be scheduling a couple of posts to go live during my absence. Love you all, sistahs! I'll be back, I promise!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey sista!!! gorgeous card!!!! Have a fun trip!!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is amazing. Have a safe trip!

Carolina said...

Hope you have a great trip and thanks for sharing such a sweet Christmas card!